Who Is Brad Parscale How Old Is He, His Wife/Girlfriend, Net Worth, Parents, Age, Height, Weight. Know More About Him Here :-
Brad Parscale Height
He was a basketball player in his high school days. This makes damn sure that he have a good personality. Brad Parscale height is 6 ft 8 inches. Sadly after he got injury he was advised by the doctor to quit his game. These all circumstances turned his carrier.
Brad Parscale Age
Most of people have no idea about Brad Parscale Age. If you are also one of them then after this article your thinking will surely change. Brad Parscale is 43 years old. It’s shocking because he looks so young.
|Full Name||Bradley James Parscale|
|Famous For||2016 Presidential Campaign For Donald Trump|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 192 cm
in meters- 1.92 m
in feet inches- 6ft 3 inch
|Weight (approx.)||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1976|
|Age (as in 2019)||43 year|
|Birthplace||Topeka, Kansas, U.S|
|School||Shawnee Heights High School, Kansas|
|College/University||University of Texas at San Antonio,
Trinity University (BS)
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Dwight Parscale
Mother- Not Known
|Favorite Food||Non vegan|
Some Unknown Facts About Brad Parscale:
- Does Brad Parscale Drink Alcohol?; No
- Does Brad Parscale Smoke?; No
Brad Parscale Biography
- Brad Parscale is popular digital market from Amercia. He has served Donald Trump in 2016 for presidential campaign.
- Parscale started working for the Trump Organization in the year 2011 for the very first time. He is currently developing and designing websites for him. Brad Parscale is also the digital manager director for his political campaigns.
- He moved to california in search on Job after he got his degree. In 2004, he returned to San Antonio and started his digital marketing business their. The fun fact is that he had only an initial investment of $500. Rest you can see hard works always pays.
- Parscale loved to play basketball in high school.
- He completed his digital marketing course from University of Texas at San Antonio on an athletic scholarship which he gained from basketball.